Friday, July 14, 2006

Beauty of Mainau Island...South Germany...


Last week,I had a chance to travel to South Germany,a city called Freidrichafen,its deep south,sharing the borders with Austria and Swiss...bodensee(lake) separating the three countries...I had a chance to explore the Island named Mainau with my childhood friend...We travelled in a ship to reach the island...( born brought in a port city(chennai)...I havent travelled in a ship either)...but had lots and lots of opportunities to travel in ship in Hamburg and other cities in Germany.This Island Mainau is simply marvellous...with waters gushing into the banks...with lots of flowers...with too many trees...magnificient site...It was a peek summer...we were there at the right time..with all Germans half-naked..:))...I also wanted to have a suit like that...but I dont know whether my VISA will be cancelled...:))Took loads and loads of pictures...troubling lots of germans on their way....(hehehe....atleast we can trouble them by this way...)A perfect spot for couples...very romantic.....very attractive...and what not...A day to remember.... MAINAU ISLAND.....

1 comment:

Indrawan said...

What a romantic days for both of you, congrats :D finally you can see the beautiful of South Germany, and you will work there also, than you will see the flowers everyday, just don't swim at bodensea otherwise I will see you back in India:D