Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sad Day for my Country....



It is indeed a sad day for India...Bomb blast in Mumbai,Srinagar....GSLV flopped, 260 crores of rupees in Bay of Bengal....The question to be asked where are we heading towards...When can I see a developed India..When can I see another America,England,Germany,Australia in India...I thought the days are not far..but now it appears its highly impossible...I thought I can underlay some facts and figures which retards our growth...

GSLV FLOPPED & BOMB BLAST...

1.How many of the great Indian Brains stay in ISRO...to be precise how many of the graduates from IIT work in India after their graduation..

2.How much of funds Indian Govt spend for research..Tell me how much of funds goes to military and defence..(A simple example..the amount spent on fighting in siachen glacier for one hour can be used to give monthly salaries for all the teachers throughout India)

3.How well are the engineers paid in ISRO...to make the great brains stay in India..

Lots of energy goes for fighting terrorism,fighting in the border.Iam just imagining how India and Pakistan can flourish if the amount spent on defence can be used for other developments.Can it happen...I dont know it may happen in the next birth of UNIVERSE...How long we are going to fight against terrorism...when are we going to head towards in research,science,technology...When are the brain drains going to stop...A million dollar question..I dont have an answer :((

Sathish Kumar S

No comments: