Friday, July 14, 2006

My Interesting roomie....


Fortunately or unfortunately,I stay in student hostel,where it is compulsory that we have to stay with other countrymen....Interestingly,I got a roommate from Indonesia...er heisst Indrawan Poetranto(His name is Indrawan Poetranto)...There are lots of differences in our way of life..but still we sink together well..for eg...he will be sitting everytime with books...attends all the lectures...(i sometimes even dont know where the classes are taking place in TUHH):)))...the only similarity is...we both are fat and we eat a lot....:))...One good thing about my roomie is his helping tendency...never says no...and especially when Iam down..homesick..he lifts the spirits in the room...a true caretaker ...I really enjoyed Indonesian food......only thing is...he eats only meat...and didnt even know whether vegetables exist in this world....:)))All in all, a thorough enjoyment during my stay with him...I will surely remember and cherish my days with him after sometime..Iam really lucky buddy to be your roomate!

Sathish Kumar S

2 comments:

fung said...

Hands and feet all up and agree that Indra is a helpful fellow!

fung said...

Hands and feet all up and agree that Indra is a helpful fellow!