Sunday, July 02, 2006

Germany crushed Sweden and Argentina...
















Yeah.....Atlast we are in the semi-finals....I say (we) just because I study here,I live here,I work here and have many good german friends....Iam at the right time in Germany and especially when Germans are doing really well in the world cup...I had a chance to watch the Argentina match with my German colleagues....I could feel their passion for soccer...I thought it was almost over when Argentina took the lead..the spirits were dying with the Germans....thanks to German striker Klose and the pass from their captain Ballack which brought the whole country alive..Then comes the tense moments...the penalty kicks....I could just compare it to last ball four or six in cricket ...infact it is even more than that...Atlast...Atlast Atlast we won...

No comments: