Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Stress and the fun in programming....



Programming,the profession which is least preferred among the students..definitely has stress but other end,has lots of fun...Yesterday,I was sitting with one problem for nearly four hours without any improvements...I got really disgusted....Even after coming to home...the problem persisted in my mind....I couldnt have a nice sleep...next morning...got up...and straight away went to the office to solve the problem...believe it or not...I got the result in just 10 minutes....where a small mistake in my code made the application to behave in a haphazard way...I was exuberant as if,I was finished with my Masters....Programming is definitely fun when one take it as a challenge.....and ofcourse when one gets the result...

#include(analysis.h)
void sathishviews()
{
int logic,less_stress,brainy;

result = logic + less_stress + brainy;

if(result obtained)
{
printf("HEAVEN");
}
else
{
printf("HELL");
}
/* Hell or Heaven depends on the thinkers */

}


Cheers,
Sathish kumar S

No comments: