Saturday, January 13, 2024

Badminton

Badminton is a sport which I used to play when I was young but never persisted with it after that. Recently took this sport and played on every Friday evenings as a hobby sport with my friends especially playing with a feather cock is a pleasant experience. Recently participated in the Indian Association Wettingen Badminton tournament in doubles category with my friend Neel Das. Not even in the wildest of dreams I anticipated to clear the first round but we ended up as runners. Neel is an exceptional player and I just had to support him and send the ball to the other side of the court. Even when I visit India, I am playing regularly in the evenings with my school friend. It's a great stress buster with amazing movements and takes away the negative emotions.

Cheers,

Sathish Kumar S


No comments: